Monday, August 11, 2014

Amazing love

Love is a word that is hard to describe. Many great poets and writers throughout history have attempted to express this profound emotion. Now that I have a son, the word seems almost too shallow to use to explain how I feel about my baby. I have been very privileged to know love in my life. Love from my family, from my friends and from my partner. I don't want to sound like those loves were not as true or strong but the feeling I get when I see my son is more powerful than anything I've ever felt in my life. Here is God's truest form of love, without any expectations or limits. He has made me change how I feel about others and about myself.

I have a deeper appreciation for my parents and elders. I can better grasp the sacrifices and work they put in for me and my siblings and although I could never repay them fully for what they have done for me, I intend to follow in their footsteps and pray that I may be as good a parent to my baby and future children.






I am already dreading going back to work, even though I still have over 6 months of maternity leave to go. I will miss him so much. If I could work at home and get paid in baby smiles I'd be the happiest mommy ever. His smiles are worth more to me than all the money in the world. I hope and pray that all of you get to know love like this in it's all consuming and pure form.


In other news, I have made a review video of the urban decay perversion mascara on YouTube and will attempt to do more regular review videos. If you're interested you can watch and subscribe to see the upcoming videos Here and I have a second (older) channel Here.

well ta ta for now my loves

Maureen


No comments:

Post a Comment